Wake up sweating, impossible to sleep, medication works temporarily, hypersomnia sometimes. Please help?

When i sleep i wake up a couple of hours later sweating. It is impossible for me to sleep, the sleep medication i was given worked temporarily until i got immune to it and then i got stronger meds and got immune to them. For some reason i can only sleep when i am so tired that i cant think or stand i dont wake up refreshed and often feel sleepy. No one seems to help. P.S even when i am completely tired it is impossible to sleep as today i fell asleep to wake up a few hours later. The problem is not consistent and changes/adapts e.g. sometimes i get hypersomnia and i sleep for a long time. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012