Wake up in the middle of the night with headache, only taking Vasograin helps. Is it addictive ?

I get up in the middle of the night with headache . Sometimes I throw away sometime I cannot. But nothing helps till I take Vasograin. The pain start from neck to any side or portion of the head. When I take full vasograin at the start of the symptoms, I get relief and i feels suddenly it clears my nose and bowl when actually I start getting relief. Next day also I feel quite free and energetic Sometime I feel my body needs Vasograin , is Vosagrain addictive ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013