Wake up due to watery mouth and urge to throw up. Taking medicines for BP. Cause?

I am being woken up with a watery mouth and feel as though I may need to throw up. This has happened to me twice now in the past 2 weeks. I know I am not pregnant. I am 44 years old, female, and severely over weight. I take medication for high blood pressure and an aspirin before bed. When I wake up with this feeling, my mouth just fills up and I have to keep swallowing till I get up and then sit and wait to see if I m going to throw up or not. Both times I have no thrown up.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013