WBC count high. Have sinus infection, choking phlegm, decaying teeth. Help?

My doctor said my white blood cell count is 15,000. She thinks I have an infection. She had a chest x-ray done. It came back clear. I am recovering from sinus infection , but have breathing problems and chest pain. I sleep with oxygen at night. I do not sleep well and wake up spitting and choking up phlegm-some blood-but now clear. I am morbidly obese and am dieting and on several medications. I have decaying teeth. I just relayed that message to the doctor. So far she is not treating me for the infection. What do you think? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013