Vulva is itchy, irritable and painful, skin breaking and red, swollen, dry and sore. Help?

Hi. I am 17 years old. My vulva is very itchy and irritated. It has been this way for about a week now. Ive tried wearing loose clothing, changing soaps, etc. but nothing seems to work. It is painful and very uncomfortable. At times, it hurts when I pee. Today I noticed redness and the skin seems to be breaking. It is very dry and is forming sores (bumpy and irritated). It seems to be swollen. Is there anything that can help?! Should I see a doctor? If so, what type of doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012