Vulva inflammation, itchiness, dry scaly skin, vaginal discharge, bruising due to intercourse. Suggestions?

Hi I am 27, been having these symptoms for one year - vulva inflammation, intense itch , dry scaly skin with waxy spots and little bumps along the majora, discharge (ranges from off white cottage cheese which smells like yeast to thick yellow-green and foul-smelling), bad abrasions upon any attempt to have penetrative intercourse (simply unable to). No doctor has been able to tell me what it is or get rid of the problem. They ve prescribed all kinds of pills and pessaries and creams which don t work. I m so desperate and frustrated as it really prevents me from living a normal life. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012