Vomitting through nose, difficulty in breathing, fussy later, has sour smell. Reason?

frequently projectiles vomit and often will come out her nose; she often will be very fussy and looks as though she is in distress. She has episodes where it seems as if she is almost choking, but is not breathing; she looks much panicked and turns bright red. I am able to get to her before she turns blue; this lasts for about 20 sec. I have to pat back for her to gasp for air. She is very startled and fussy for about 5 mints after. Though, she is very well groomed, she has a sour smell to her. whet do you think ths could be
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

-i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities

1.the first possibility is,PYLORIC STENOSIS;upper gastro intestinal endoscopy may confirm the diagnosis

2.second cause may be,GERD;gastro oesophageal disease;upper gastro intestinal endoscopy may confirm the diagnosis

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you