Vomitting, delayed periods, abdominal cramping, milky discharge in breast. Pregnancy test- negative. What is it?

hello i have a question. I am on mirena for the past 10 months now and i am having pregnancy signs. I am very sick (vomitting) in the morning, get light headed while driving, my cycle was two weeks long, my lower abdominal has been cramping really bad and also my breast are leaking milkly discharge with no order. what should i do? i have taken two at home pregnancy test and the results of that was neg
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013