Vomitting and Gastric issue, please help

My baby is 1.6 years old.3 Days back i gave him packet milk which was boiled and kept for a whole night outside fridge.From then he started vomitting nad dislike for food especially milk.Doc suggested to give Onden for vomitting and Junior lanzol.Is it safe?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Your kid is on Right medications. Just give him the medications as prescribed by your doctor and take him for regular follow up. Junior Lanzol should be given 30 minutes before meals. If it is not helping, take him to a Pediatrician as he may need antibiotics.
Take Care.