Vomitting after drinking ice tea, had dizziness, light bleeding. Chances of pregnancy?

I went drinking on a friday, had two long island ice teas and got super sick. Vomiting , unable to keep balance, any movement at all and it d set off the vomiting. It lasted an hour or two. I was on my period at the time however, it wasn t a typical period. I had very light flow almost to the point of spotting. Normally I have a heavy flow and it lasts a week. This one lasted 2-3 days at best. Everyday for a little more than a week I d get this wave of dizziness and felt queazy every time I went to work and again every night as I laid down to go to sleep. Is it possible that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer