Vomiting without Sickness

can vomiting without feeling sick be a case of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Apr 2010
if you have vomiting early morning it can be pregnancy. But vomiting can be seen in intestinal obstruction, pain abdomen ect. I would advise you to get a pregnancy test done and if it is negative repeat after 1 week. If it is still negative pregnancy is ruled out.if still in doubt get a ultrasound done. If symptoms worsen call your emergency number I hope i have answered your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response

Hi..There are numerous causes for vomiting.. One among them is pregnancy.. If you are suspecting pregnancy, then you would need the test to confirm, and not based on the presence of vomiting..