Vomiting with phlegm, later soreness in skull, chest and upper back, feeling of bubbles in neck. Remedy?

I was throwing up last night nf had alot of mucas nd flem in my throat i did not throw up from coughing. Today i wake up and my skull . Chest. Upperback. And mostly neck r strangly sore. When i feel my neck with my hand i can ffeel like bubbles in my next. Extremly wierd . Tryed looking it up . No results. Please help me out. The doctors arnt open today. Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding vomiting with phlegm, soreness in skull, chest and upper back and feeling of bubbles in neck.

Your above symptoms are in favor of respiratory tract infection involving your sinuses, nose and chest and there is possibility of rupture of subpleural bullae to given rise to sub cutaneous emphysema.

I will advice to consult your family doctor for thorough examination and rel vent investigations to plan for treatment.

Till you are in waiting for doctor you may take-

(a) Antibiotic.

(b) Anti inflammatory.

(c) Mucolytic and expectorants.

(c) Warm saline gargling.

(d) plenty of fluids orally.

Hope your query is answered.