Vomiting with neon green, yellow stuff, diarrhea and terrible cramping post laparoscopically removal of infected appendix. Normal?

Hi I had my infected, perforated appendix removed laparoscopically last Wednesday and was released Saturday only to vomit neon green and yellow 5 hours later and couldn t keep my antibiotics down. I was readmitted Saturday night until Monday, basically sedated on Sunday, with no further testing done, and they released me. I have diarrhea and terrible cramping and shooting pain nearly all the time and want to know if this is normal for this surgery.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012