Vomiting with by high fever, had intense leg trembling post waking from sound sleep, diagnosed with ear infection. Is it serious?

My son was vomiting last night followed by fever the next day of 104. I took him to the ER and they said he had both ears infected. His temp at the ER was 102. When I brought him home it came down. He fell asleep and woke up scared and his legs shaking. I Kepler asking him what was wrong and he didn t answer. He just starred at me and then looked at his shaking legs. I am not sure what is going on. It is like he was in a daze and couldn t talk to me.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012