Vomiting, weight loss, stomach problem. Endoscopy, ultrasound, liver test shows high sugar level. Help

hello.. my wife is suffering by stomach problem from last 3-4 months. All the tests like endoscopy, ultrasound, liver test etc done but nothing wrong diagnosed except sugar level is little bit high. She is not able to digest anything even water. Please help me in this regard. till now three doctors has been changed but no relief. she is vommitting 12-15 times in a day & lost 8-10 kg weight in last 1-month. Her age is 28.
Plz help if possible by mentioning good doctor in Delhi NCR.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013