Vomiting, syncope, stomach ache, feels tired and lethargic. Treatment?

? Please type your query My six year old has had several episodes of throwing up, syncope and near syncope, ALWAYS complains of a stomach ache. He has had several blood tests and the results always show his WBC to be between 0000 and 0000. What can be causing this. He has been to cardiologist , neurologist and 3 different emergency rooms, (we were advised by neurologist to take him to ER as soon as he has one) still no answers. He just had one yesterday and that is the 4 one in the past 3 months. I don t know what to do for him. He is also ALWAYS tired and lethargic since these episode started. Doesn t want to play much or for very long. HELP!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012