Vomiting, stomach pain after eating, blood in stools. Pregnant?

Last night I ate some chicken alfredo from an italian place and later began throwing up and having stomach pains. I thought I might have gotten food poisioning, but through the night I kept having pains like I needed to go to the bathroom, but when I did blood just came out. The pain I m having is right below my belly button and is kinda like menstreul cramps . Also I had sex almost two weeks ago so I don t know if I could be pregnant or not.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012