Vomiting, sore throat, chills and nasal discharge. Bite marks on the leg. Is this the reason?

Tuesday started with a sore throat. Came home cooked dinner ate. Got sick after a while and threw it up.Statred having chills my body was chilling so bad I was shaking. Took tylenol went to bed fell asleep. woke up at 2:00 pm Wednesday morning. Started coughing up horrible mucus.layed in bed all day thursday trying to over come this ( I thought it was from my oldest son's and his family.( They were sick Easter Sunday) Now I noticed 2 bites 1 on my left leg size of a quater. My right leg the size of a Silver Dollar. I poked them with a neddle to see if the feeling was the same as my legs NO They are Hard as rocks. IF anyhing had bitten me I do not remember when. Help I am disabled and cannot afforfed it this month.I am helping my son who ib going having cervical spine surgeries.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013