Vomiting, sore breast, nausea, frequent urination and increased appetite after having intercourse. Delayed periods. Should I be worried?

Hello my last period was November 24 2012 after that period i spotted on and off the whole month and kinda heavy after sex( nausea , sore breast all the way up to the day i miss my period, I have vomiting , frequent urination , fatique, increased appitite negative preg test back aches... period was late in december coming on december 31 (painful cramps and clotting) and stop january 2( only 3 days) every since jaunuary 2 the day it stopped i have been having sharp buring and stinging pain in my lower left abdomen nausea and fatigue and the same symptoms I had all month and dont understand why.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer