Vomiting sensation before bowel movement, light green and foamy stools with burning sensation, pain under belly button, excessive weight loss. Normal ultrasound. Cause?

HELPP!! i have been vomiting for about 2 months now in the mornings before or after a few bowel movements. my stool is light green and foamy and burns really bad. i feel like puking mainly when i have to crap. my doctor had me get blood work im not pregnant. i had an ultrasound today it came back clear. i have had a little pain under my belly button in the right side area and i ve lost 20 lbs in one month i can t eat much anymore please help my doctor is clueless!
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012