Vomiting sensation, bad cramps, negative pregnancy test, have symptoms of pregnancy as well as menses. How can I resolve the confusion?

Hi I m in need of help and don t know what I should do....I didn t know if I was pregnant or not I took a pregnancy test a couple weeks ago it came out negative I was thinking maybe it was to early I wasn t sure if I ass pregnant or ass it my cycle coming on I ass having symptoms for both but today my cycle came on I m in much more pain then I m usually in I feel sick to my stomach such as wanting to throw up that doesn t usually happen and also having bad cramps please help what should I do
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
if your urine pregnancy symptom is negative yo can take t.primoult n to get your period.
consult your gynaecologist to get the prescription .you should get your period with in one week after pills.