Vomiting sensation after eating pizza. Food poisoning?

Last night i ate a pizza then drank some coca cola just before i went to bed i woke up feeling sick. No stomach ache or anything just the urge to vomit i dont think it was the pizza as it was from a good take away. I think the coke may have caused this but its odd because i have drank coke regularly before but stopped drinking it for a few weeks and hadnt had it for abit so i had some.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic!

It may be indigestion. It may also be food poisoining but based on given information, chances are less. a Physical examination is mandatory to assess this since there are variety of other causes that needs to be ruled out.

Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.