Vomiting, persistent cough days after being hit on the mastoid sinus. Related to head injury?

My son hit his mastoid sinus pretty hard on the table edge (left a small crease initially and is still a little swollen, not much coloring in the bruise but a little) on Christmas morning. He has behaved normally yesterday, slept well. This morning (26th) while he was with his gramma he threw up. Only once and not again. He is sleeping now and seems to have developed a persistent cough . Should I be concerned that this is related to the head injury?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012