Vomiting, paleness, stomach pain. Been traveling. Reason?

Last Monday I went from Leeds to Wales late at night for a short holiday. I vommited before leaving and I vommited twice on the way. When we got there my friends said I looked so pale I almost looked green. I woke up the next morning and the illness had gone except a minor aching in my stomach.
I came back to England on Thursday and felt fine until last night. I couldn't sleep , I thought I was going to vommit so I sat up in the bathroom all night but never vommited. I have tried using the toilet and there is nothing inside to come out.
It feels like I need to eat but when I do I feel sick.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013