Vomiting on eating. pain in stomach when not eating, reddish gums with bleeding

Okay. So I ve been throwing up lately a lot I m not pregnant though I ve never had sex. I don t eat as much as I used to but even if I eat a little I feel like throwing it up because it hurts my stomach and then I m not hungry anymore. And like 6 hours later I m hungry again but don t eat. And my gums are really red and a little blackish purpleish bad bleeding .
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response

i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities.

1.the first one may be,PEPTIC ULCER may be the cause;upper gastro intestinal endoscopy may confirm the diagnosis

2.second possibility for oral cavity is,GINGIVITIS; gastro intestinal diseases,is poor oral hygiene are the predisposing factors

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you