Vomiting on and off for few years, wakesup during morning and evening, diabetic. Taking metformin, glicazide, sitagliptin, seroxat, lipitor, spironolactone for PCOS. What is happening?

Hi, I am having bouts of vomiting which only ever happen at night. They have been happening on and off for a few years now. I have seen my g.p and had blood tests and a barium meal. They used to wake me up in the early hours and the symptoms are I feel uncomfortable, toss and turn in bed until eventually I have to run to the bathroom and am violently sick. There is no pain, I don t suffer from a reflux proble and once I have been sick the symptoms subside. They have now started to happen late evening rather than early morning. I am type 2diabetic and take metformin,Glicazide, sitagliptin ,seroxat,lipitor and spironolactone for poly-cystic ovary syndrome
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012