Vomiting, nausea, cold sweats, sore neck, severe headache, weakness, pus on tonsils spreading to right. Treatment advise?

.i was puking all night long lastnight feeling extreme nausea ,cold sweats, sore neck severe headache ,weakness and could not today after visiting the hospital this morning and getting an iv my nausea has gone away but my headache and neck are still throbbing and most of all my throat is killing me can t spit or swallow I m in such pain,and discovered a lot of puss on my left tonsil now spreading to my right, the doctor I saw was clueless and told me there is no puss there but once I went home I discovered it myself. What do you recommend I do to get rid of the puss on my tonsils?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013