Vomiting, migraines, feeling nauseatic after inhaling thick smoke due to burning. Medical assistant required?

Last night around 10:30pm I was on the couch… there was a smell in the house.. I didn’t feel well.. neither did the animals… I walked to the kitchen it looked all hazy and the smell worse, smelled like rubber… I opened the basement.. and the haze/cloud..was so thick I could barely see the stairs… and the smell …omg… I held my breath.. ran downstairs….unplugged the washer… opened all windows, doors, etc.. and turned on all fans… the belt from the washer broke.. washer stuck in gear.. burning up.. and the belt burning.. so it was the rubber, when I finally woke up this morning.. I was late to work, due to I kept throwing up/ migraine .. and now that I am at work, I do feel better, but foggy and nausea ..... do I need to be checked out?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. as you have exposed to the fumes of burning rubber you have inhaled and swallowed some part of it. rubber it self has the property of depositing some part of the fumes around while it is spreading around. those fragments must be deposited in your lungs and stomach . So i advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.Besides i advise you certain diet recomendations as avoid taking spices chillies junk foods oily foods. take more of curd and bland foods. wishing for a quick recovery . thanks for calling.