Vomiting, lose motion, dark brown motion. Is blood reducing or increasing?

DEAR SIR I SUFFERED FROM GI BLEED IN MY VOMIT AND MOTION LAST 2 MONTH BEFORE, DOCTOR DONE MY CAPSULE ENDOSCOPY BUT THEY DON T FOUND ANY KIND OF SOURCE IN MY BODY THAN BUT NOW MY MOTION COLOR IS DARK BROWN LIKE LIGHT BLACK SO YESTERDAY I CHECKED MY STOOL THE REPORT IS BELOW SO PLEASE TELL ME TAHT ANY KIND OF PROBLEM IS STILL NOW IN MY BODY AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW. STOOL EXAMINATION 1 COLOUR RLACKISH 2 PARASITE NIL 3 CONSISTENCY SEMI-SOLID 4 MUCUS NIL 5 BLOOD NIL CHEMICAL EAXMINATION 1 REACTION ACIDIC MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION 1 PUS CELLS 0-1 2 RBC S 0-1 3 OVA NOT SEEN 4 CYSTS NOT SEEN OTHERS BACTERIA + SPECIAL EXAMINATION OCCULT BLOOD NEGATIVE SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE TELL ME IN THE DETAILS THAT BLOOD IS REDUCING IN MY BODY OR NOT RAJESH SINGHAL
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013