Vomiting, loose motions after eating cold french fries. Appetite decreased. Sleeping more. Medication?

Hi, Sorry I put the wrong email address so I have to write you again. My daughter is 14th monhs and about three days ago she ate some french fries which were cold . Later that night she threw up and again in the middle of the night twice. After that she started pooping very watery yellow diarrhea and he appettiet is decreased. She doesnt seem to be in pain but wants to take alot of naps during the day.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013