Vomiting, lethargic, dizziness, headache, cold sweat, nausea. Can you help?

Hi I have been sent home from work yesterday with severe vomiting , since then I have only managed to keep Dow water and a few dry oatcakes, i had a cup of tea this morning but vomited that back up. I am very lethargic, drifting in and out if sleep, and dizzy when I get up. This is all accompanied with cold sweats and a headache . Now the dry heaving has started also! I am lactose and wheat intolerant but VERY careful about what I eat, so do not think it could be that. And have not, as yet, had any diarrhoea so do not think its norovirus . I am a teacher, and was similarly ill over xmas, that time with more flu like symptoms. Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013