Vomiting, frequent urination and hard stomach. Irregular periods. What is causing these symptoms?

hey I ve been ill for over a month now. I ve been feeling sick, throwing up, urinating a lot, feeling tired, very emotional and my breasts have got slightly bigger, I ve all got a hard stomach and its getting big. I ve also been getting hotter at night. i had two periods in December one on the 15th and one on the 25th then again i had one on January the 15th whats up with me. my periods are normally regular.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013