Vomiting followed by watery and milky white diarrhea, no fever, loss of appetite. Viral?

My grandson threw up 2 days ago, just one time and then seemed fine rest of that day and the next. Last nite he started to have diarrhea and also the following morning. It was like water and milky white in coloring. Seemed ok thru afternoon, but tonite had another bout that was loose, but not like water. Color was still a milky white color. No fever , but not very hungry. No complaints of tummy hurting either. He is 4 years old. Is this probably some kind of virus...should we be concerned about the stool color? Thanx. Concerned Nana!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012