Vomiting followed by headache, continuous vomiting, nose pain and nasal bleeding. What do these symptoms in the course of a week indicate?

My 4 year old threw up at school on Monday. I kept him out Tuesday and he fine. He went back to school on Wednesday and made it through the day. Thursday morning he woke up complaining that his head hurt and started vomiting . He didn t stop for almost 12 hours. All through the night he woke up saying his head hurt so I gave him water each time thinking he was probably dehydrated. He made it through school today, friday, but all of a sudden he started crying saying his nose hurt, I didn t see him hit it on anything, and then about 5 minutes later his nose started bleeding . Is this just a rough week for him or could there be something serious wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012