Vomiting, feels dizzy, get hot and cold, gatorade, green runny bowel movements

After eating at a local place wednesday, 1 hr later I started throwing up severaly, dizzie, started getting hot sweats, then went to cold , started hurting all over. Over the next 36 hrs was dryheaving bad, hurting, felt like a large softball was in my upper intestinal area, hard as a rock. Only thing I could keep down was some gatorade. Finally I started dumping it and it was all green, then went to just green water. I was able to eat a few crackers and again drink Gatorade today. I feel a lot better but still have green runnie bowl movements.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012