Vomiting, fainting, episode after every meal, done MRI and CT scan. Please help

Hello, My son is very sick with vomiting and now even fainting . Adam is 33 and has been doing this after every meal for over a year now and I mean this quite letterally. His doctor has sent him to a specialist and has had some other work done on him but does not seem interested in getting results. I am afraid for his life because this is very real and very serious. He is getting worse and I am afraid that something very bad is wrong and no one is helping him. He is very scared now and does not know what else he can do. So, here I am. What could do this and what should the doctors be looking for if they cannot find the obvious. He has had an MRI , CAT scan, and the best they think so far is that his stomach is over producing some type of liquid and they don t know why. He was about 390 lbs. 6 5, but has lost over 90 lbs now and is still losing. He literally vomits very horribly after every meal no matter what he eats, has had to take time off work because they cannot see him like that. We need some ideas to ask the doctors to look into for they do not seem to care anymore. Please help us someone, I am begging you. Jacqueline Sewell 506 778 8356 New Bruswick Canada.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012