Vomiting episodes in the morning, bile in vomit, tingling in head, ear pain. Treatment?

I am a 34 year old man. I woke up one morning and I threw up. I went to work on that day but continued to throw up. That day I vomited almost 16 times and the last 6 times bile was coming up. I recovered towards the end of the day and rested. Ever since that incident I have been feeling tingling in my head and my ears have been hurting. I don t feel the same as before the incident. It s been three days now and still not 100% back to normal.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
I need to know your food habits and anything if you consumed before onset of vomiting . for acute relief you can take china offinalis 30. thrice a day for three days . meanwhile you post your medical history.