Vomiting episodes, fever, diarrhea, heartburn, acid reflux after eating. Treatment options?

On Friday night, I got really sick-- vomiting , later fever of 102.4. No diarrhea right then; a little bit of diarrhea the next day. I stopped vomiting by morning. But since then I have had stomach discomfort (not a lot, not consistent) and yesterday, I developed heartburn and acid reflux . Today, I got it after eating a sandwich at lunch at 1 and it hasn t gone away. I also had body aches but they are better and temerature is down to 99...I have eaten but I can only eat small amounts and lots of things just don t appeal to me. What is this?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013