Vomiting episodes, fever, breast pain, lump below nipple. Cause of worry?

Hi, My ten year old daughter has been vomiting consistently since after she was seen by per PCP. She doesn t usually run a fever . It appears to be every other week and is in the morning. I brought her to the ER in June and they said it was a virus. She just vomited again this past Friday morning. She started complaining about her breast hurting. The left one has a hard limp right below the nipple . I plan to call tomorrow morning to have her looked at. I am really concerned.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012