Vomiting episode, undigested food in throat, lump formation on swallowing. Suggestions?

hI I have just vomitted and it wasnt very fluidy (Potato chips). However, I can feel which seems like an undigested chip in the top of my throat that is moving slightly every time I swollow...which it making my gag. What should I do. I have tried drinking 2 glasses of water but vomitt it up as the lump is moving up and down the top of my throat when I swallow . Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and looking to the history given here I could say that this is very typical symptoms of GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) and in my opinion this could be managed with Tab Omeprazole 40 mg and Domperidone 30 mg once in day at evening time, for few weeks, have a nice day.