Vomiting, diarrhoea, foul smell, yeast smell in vomit, pale mustard coloured stools. Treatment?

my one year old has had vomiting and diarrhea now for about a month on and off. mostly on. her diarrhea smells so foul like something dead, and her vomit has a very yeasty smell to it. she vomited last night for 3 hrs until there was nothing left to vomit. and had this horrific diarrhea with it. her diarrhea is the color of a pale mustard and is very liquidy. i m not sure what is wrong but i am concerned
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012