Vomiting, diarrhea, throat pain, hurt to swallow, lower back pain. What is wrong with me?

I have been feeling real ill these last few 2 weeks. Week 1 I got the stomach flu real bad where I was vomitting and had diaharrea every 15 minutes it got better to every half hour through the whole night I was expierencing this. Then this week (week 2) my throat was killing me to the point where it hurt to swallow . My throat feels better now, but I feel like something hit me because I have lower back pain which the pain goes to my lower spine area. Loss of appetite .I eat and get very nauseas afterwards. It doesn t matter how much sleep I have got I am exhausted..(fatigue). What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012