Vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, loss of appetite, gastric problems. Treatment for symptoms?

Hello Dr. I had a vomitting spell and diarrhoes on Monday. Did not have any food - felt nauseous at the thought of it. Tuesday - I had lunch, and was fine. Wednesday did not feel like eating anything. I had my dinner and started the runs again. It is not 3.00 am - i induces vomiting by sticking a finger down my throat , as I was kept awake with gas problems and diarrhoea. My vomit (disgusting with the particles of undigested food, I guess) has a light pinkish, reddish hue. Please advise. Sincerely
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013