Vomiting, diarrhea, loss pf appetite, had stomach bug. Help?

Had stomach bug yesterday, all day on the toilet with vomiting and diarrhea. Woke up today feel much better have a bit on an apatite have a tiny bit of diarrhea left but not like yesterday and after having a plain slice of toast and banana haven't been sick once ! am I ok to go back to smoking ? I only have 1 or two a day but more than anything I'm wanting to do so so I can get out of my bed that I've been in for 36 hours :D thanks very much !
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013