Vomiting, diarrhea, blocked head, heavy eyes, tiredness. What could be this?

Hi, at 5AM yesterday morning, I awoke vomiting and had diarrheoa, all yesterday I couldn't even keep water down and did nothing but sleep through the majority of the day and night. Today I have felt sick but have not been sick however i still have diarrheoa. I once again have tried to sleep this off but still feel the same with what feels like a stuffy/blocked head, aches with no energy, heavy eyes, tired constantly and I feel weak still.. any idea of what this could be? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013