Vomiting, diarrhea and fainting after eating a pill. What was the medication?

Hi, Back in 2008, I went into the emergency room at the hospital as I was ill and they put a pill in my mouth. It was round, like a pea, clear and had a black dot in the center of it. What was it? It made me very ill. I do not know the kind of pill they gave me. It was actually solid and round like a pea, not a flat round pill. when I got home, i vomited profusely, diahhrea, faintness. I felt like I would die, I do not know what pill they gave to me. What was it?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

It would be difficult to say what medication you were given and any possible relation to the symptoms you experienced later.

Tablets can have a similar appearance and additionally different generic types of the same medication would also have varied appearance.
Also between 2008 and this present time the particular drug company could have altered the medication.

Your notes should still be in the record system of the hospital that you attended.
You may want to consider speaking to the record and medical staff to find out the name of the tablet.

I hope this helps