Vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain. Taking fluids, antibiotics. Having chest pains. How to cure?

My boyfriend went to the hospital and was admitted with hat appeared to be the flu . He has vomiting diarrhea and abdominal pain in the upper 2 quadrants. He recieved 4 units of fluids and an antibiotic. He has been home for a few hours but is now having chest pain (pain level 6 on scale of 0-10) and its in the center of his chest and slightly to the left. He s 6 2 and 260lbs. No loose stools since he s been home or vomiting. Drinking lots of liquids but voiding little. Any ideas of how I can help him besides the ER? It s a little out of our price range...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013