Vomiting, dehydration, dry nose, mouth, less urination. Treatment?

My son threw up yesterday morning and seemed like he felt ok after. He ate dinner last night. This morning he ate breakfast and then lunch but was very lethargic and slept a lot. There is no fever . At 7:30 tonight he projectile vomited and it was bright yellow. I m concerned he is getting dehydrated, he says his mouth and nose are dry and only peed twice today. Now he says he needs to go pee a little but won t get up to go even after I told him I d help him. He s almost 8 and has been pretty healthy thus far. I m at a loss as to what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012