Vomiting, couldn't breath, feel throat closed, chest could n't take air, while cleaning dog mess. Suggestion?

After cleaning my dogs mess, I began vomitting. As soon as I was done, I could not draw a breath. It didn't last long, but very frightening. It almost felt like my throat closed, or my chest couldn't take in air. It only lasted maybe a minute, as I was trying to keep myself calm. I remember this happening a couple of times over the years. What is this?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears that you are allergic to some product like specific soap,deodorant, phenoil, or some thing of that sort.
You only can find the thing you are allergic to, by observing the new things by ysing them you are getting such reaction. and avoiding such substance.
If you are unable to find it consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment. Thank you.