Vomiting, chest and back pain. Discomfort. When will I feel better?

now long will my virus last? i dont know what type of virus it is, but i was vomiting a lot the evening before yesterday and i had chest and upper back pain yesterday for about half an hour before i went to bed but i havent vomited since the other evening and the chest pains havent returned, I was feeling abit uneasy today tho and i cant stand up for long, When i woke up this morning i was feeling really refreshed but then once i got up, i felt queasy and have been feeling quite sick all day, when will i feel better? Do you know what virus i have? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013